Monday, December 4, 2017

11 lbs. down

So...I'm a little mad at the postal service. They said my box of fuelings would get here "Saturday by 8 pm." Well, Saturday came and went and no box! I'm hungry here! In talking with my health coach, she suggested doing healthy snacks while I wait, because I'm OUT of fuelings. UGH!!!! And then UPS didn't even contact me and tell me it was going to be late. At 9:30 pm I checked my tracking and it said, "There has been a delay on your package." Duh! I already know that. Finally, Monday morning I get a text letting me know that it will be here SOMETIME before 8 pm today. Yeah. I'm not holding my breath.
In other news - good news! I lost 11 lbs. Once I lose 1 more, I will match my lowest of the year - and it hasn't even been a month yet!
You may not be able to tell a difference, but I can. My face is slimmer and my jeans actually close! Super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment