Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Down 7 lbs.

Last night my husband commented that this was the best I had ever stuck to a diet. I told him that I wanted to show people how doable and easy it is. It really isn't awful at all. And I get to live off of granola bars if I want - one of my favorite things! My mom said she cried when she heard how diligent I was over Thanksgiving break. She's so proud of me! The meal replacements taste good and are filling. And I love to see the changes in my body! My brother said he's already noticing a difference.
One thing different that I'm doing this week as opposed to last week, is I've decided to switch from the 4 & 2 plan (buying 4 meals, making 2), and go to the 5 & 1 plan (buying 5, making 1). I found that I wasn't losing weight as quickly as I wanted, and that it was too easy to go over my calorie intake if I was making both breakfast and dinner. And so far this week I've already lost 2 lbs. In one day!  Down to 253. Loving it!
I also noticed something else last night - it's easier to play with my toddler. I hate to admit it, but sometimes when he sits on my stomach it hurts. I don't know if he's pushing on the organs that are already smooshed by excess fat, or what. But last night we were playing and he sat on my stomach and the pain was significantly decreased. I was so encouraged by that!
Also, my husband just sent me the sweetest text telling me how proud he is of me. And that I look happier and healthier. He's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment