Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I've lost 3 lbs!

So it's only been a day and I've lost 3 lbs!!! I'm so excited and encouraged! To be fair, I felt ill yesterday and didn't eat much, so that could certainly contribute to it. Also, I actually don't get my TSFL order until today, so I was just following my own regimen. But still I'm so happy about it!
I also told my family I've signed up to be a health coach as well. They were all excited for me. Two of my sisters had questions about the program too. So I will be doing my research!
My husband has been wonderfully supportive. Last night he said, "If nothing comes of this other than you losing the weight you want, it will have been worth it in my mind." He's so great. And he loves food as much as I do, so this change in the way we eat is certainly effecting him.
Facebook reminded me of this picture taken 2 years ago:
My husband and I went with my brother and sister-in-law to this awesome BBQ place outside Houston. My brother wanted to capture the moment and of course we all complied and took big bites. I, however, look like a whale who just can't ever be without something in its mouth. Probably one of the most unflattering pictures of me ever. I think I threw that shirt away after this.
But, onward and upward. I'm going to get the weight off and keep it off!



No comments:

Post a Comment