Thursday, November 16, 2017

Day 2

I woke up with morning with a splitting headache. But I took some medicine, ate something, and it went away. I made some really good eggs this morning. I used some leftover pico de gallo from last night, added some mushrooms and a little low-fat sausage, and then whipped the eggs with the green salsa I made last night. So awesome! Now, 2 1/2 hours later I had the Medifast chocolate chip cookie bake. I cooked in the microwave and it turned out fine. The chewy chocolate chip bar I had yesterday I didn't particularly like. But the mint crunch bar was good! I think it may just be a texture thing. I ordered more crunch bars in different flavors and had them sent to my sister's house since the order won't arrive before we leave for Thanksgiving.
I was a little discouraged when I stepped on the scale this morning. 260.4 lbs. But my cousin said it will take a few days for my body to acclimate. She said Day 1 I shouldn't feel any different. Day 2-3 I'll feel hungry and maybe have headaches and be a little irritable as my body adjusts. Then Day 4-5 my body starts intense fat burn! Super excited about that part!
I also went to the gym yesterday for the first time in about a month. Since my workout buddy moved, it seems to be near impossible to get to the gym. But I did cardio for 20 minutes, then alternated focusing on my arms, abs and legs. I felt it a lot last night, and thought I would be super sore today. I'm actually doing fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment